Sunday, July 6, 2014

Changes

"Nothing endures but change" - Heraclitus.

It's been the better part of two months since my last update.  This weekend was my first chance to get back to working on the car.  All necessary holes for the floor diagonals were drilled, patterns were taken from the floor diagonals, and all of the floor diagonals are tacked in place now.


There is actually a very good reason for lack of progress though.  Big changes have been happening around here, and I have embarked on a new 'project' in the weeks since my last update...

They say that good help is hard to find.  I'm not sure who "they" are, but I need all the help I can get on this project.  So in the Locost spirit, although anything but low-cost, we’re making our own helper.


It has already become apparent though, that she's the boss and I'm the helper.

No comments:

Post a Comment